Sunny And Chand Enjoying Swapping Sex



Hi friends Sunny here again with my swapping experience. After my first experience it was asked by someone that this is not possible in India. Exactly that was my thought when I heard from my friend and I also didn’t believe. But that is true and now India is not behind western world and infact we were the one who taught to them by Vatsayan.

Lets directly come to the DAY in my sex life. I got call from Seema that tomorrow we will have party at one of their friends’ farm house which is situated in outskirts on the small road. She has asked us to get ready by 10 AM so that they can reach in time there. I informed my Hubby Chand the same.

Next morning around 10 AM Seema and Kapil came and we also accompanied them in same car. We reached at farm house in 45 minutes and we were the last couples as before us 5 more couples already there. Seema and Kapil introduced us to 5 other Megha -Mukesh, Sanju - Priya, Rajesh-sharmila, Rohit-Vina and Bhaskar-sanjana.

We all greet each other and went inside and inside as their rule host of that day Rohit has explained all to everybody especially to us and he informed that there will no pressure from anyone and if we want we can leave anytime. We gave our consent and said that we will not leave from here without enjoying this. Heard that everyone laughed and we also felt more relaxed.

Then we started a game in hall with drinks (They arranged Vodka for all) in that game we were asked to draw a slip from a bowl for girls and boys separately. Whatever written in that slip we need to perform and after that whatever on our body we cannot wear our cloths. That was very nice way to select partners and also relaxing each of us.

As we were new to group so as their tradition I was first person to takeout one slip, I took and in that slip written was “APNI CHUT KA RAS APNE PASAND KE VYAKTI SE CHATWAO “. I got up and look at Rohit, he has strong muscular body and in first look I want him to fuck me today.

So approached at him and asked to lick my CHUT and he got up from his place and he grabbed my hair and first he gave me a kiss and then he went on his knee and gradually he took out my pant and panty in one go.

He gently kissed my pussy and I can feel a electric sensation in my body I moaned slightly, he looked at me and gave another kiss and slowly he parted my legs and started to lick it gently I closed my eyes and enjoyed that and also moaning. He lick me to my orgasm and after that in same position I sat near my hubby.

Next was my hubby draws a slip from Men’s bowel and in his slip written was “APNE PASAND KI OPPOSITE PARTNER KE BOOBS SUCK” everyone start laughing and my hubby choose Sanjana as she had nice boobs and also very attractive.

Chand pointed towards her she get up and pull my hubby and my hubby first played with nice white melons and then her clothes were taken off by and Chand sucked them nicely and by moans of Sanjana it was clear that she also enjoyed.

Next turn was of Rohit and Sanjana because we have selected them, when first Rohit pull his slip it was mentioned “ KOI BHI OPPOSITE PARTNER KI CHUT ME SE ANGULI SE RAS NIKALO”. I was ready for fingering but he selected Seema and kissed her first and entered his hand in his pant and she helped him to remove her pant and panty.

She enjoyed his finger fucking and both were kissing very passionately seeing that I was bit depressed as I was expecting him because I want to enjoy him. One by one everyone took out slip from bowl and we enjoyed for nearly two hours.

By that vodka and different pose we all were aroused and I asked to Seema for real action and surprisingly she told very loudly that now its time for action as our new entrant wants to start. Then Host says that OK lets move to other room where two king size beds were joined for all of us and we all were in natural dress fully naked.

First one jumped was Sanjana and Priya they both pulled me and start kissing me and sucking my boobs. I was enjoying them and responding them with kisses and then we made a triad in which I was sucking cunt of Priya, she was sucking Sanjana and Sanjana is sucking mine.

Everyone watched us and I saw that suddenly Sanjana pulled myhubby and start playing with her tool and Seema also joined her and both girls start giving a Blow job. Suddenly I feel the nice touch and kisses on my chut and that’s by Rohit and I pulled Rajesh also and start giving blow job.

It was really nice feeling and room was full of moans, Rohit get up from below and he adjusted his long and strong lund on my chut and I was anticipating his lund in my chut and he didn’t disappoint me this time he push his lund in one thrust in my chut which was so wet by his sucking but despite that I felt some little pain but I was enjoying and just near to me Sanjana was riding on Chand and he was also giving oral pleasure to seema and both girls were kissing each other.

Rohit increased his speed and I was moaning very loudly and asked him AUR JOR SE AUR ANDAR AAAAHA SWEETU MAJA AA RAHA HAI MERI AAG BUJHA DO AUR JOR SE. Listened these he was so aroused and suddenly he increased his speed and I felt a strong warm fluid deep in my chut and same time I also reached to my climax.

I turned my head towards my Hubby and he was fucking Sanjana in Doggy style and she was moaning very loudly and in next few moments he and Sanjana also collapsed after reaching climax. Almost all couples have reached climax except for Veena and Mukesh and Mukesh was fucking her ass very vigorously and she was enjoying ass drilling. In few moments they also reached to their climax.

It was very nice experience and after finishing party entire group took bath in swimming pool and we also enjoyed in swimming pool. Around 4’0 clock we all dispersed from there after exchanging mobile numbers and with promise to meet soon.

On way back I asked Chand “Have you enjoyed that” He said yes and he said “Why not we four do swapping at home and finish remaining fire at home” We all laughed and Seema and Kapil agreed for extended session at home and we enjoyed swapping at home and we did same room sex and both men fucked us randomly and we enjoyed a lot.


buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read More sex stories
Accept !
To Top