Sex With My Hot Mom

Sex With My Hot Mom



Normally my mom wears saree and she looks very beautiful. I used to drop her in her bank when I go to college and pick her up while I return from my college on my bike. While traveling, we talk a lot and it will be a good time pass for us.



Hello guys, I am rahul from trichy, tamil nadu. I have completed my master degree science and working as an assistant professor at a local private college. I am 24 years now. I am fair and have an average body type. I am 6.2 feet in height and have 6.5-inch hard tool that makes all girls feel the real heaven of sex. Any virgin, non – virgin, married, divorced, widows, aunties, teens mail me for hot and secret sex. Mail id, [email protected], [email protected]


My family consists of my mom jeyasudha and myself. My father divorced my mom and married another woman when I was 2 years old. My mom is working as a manager in a private multinational bank. My mom is 48 years old and she looks fair and beautiful. She is jovial. She will be looking like a woman in her early 30s. I never had any bad intention towards mom.


Normally my mom wears saree and she looks very beautiful. I used to drop her in her bank when I go to college and pick her up while I return from my college on my bike. While traveling, we talk a lot and it will be a good time pass for us.



One day, an official tour was planned in my mom’s bank to mumbai and delhi for a period of 15 days. The bank sponsors air ticket and boarding charges with food for 15 days. One of the family members can accompany the tour. My mom asked me to accompany her as I have never traveled in airplanes. I was excited to travel through airplanes.


We packed and reached the airport on the specified date and this is the first time I am seeing a real airplane. We boarded the plane, I felt some pressure while take-off and landing, we reached the hotel which the bank already booked for us. Bank has booked a single business classroom. We took rest on that day.


Next day my mom has to attend a meeting in mumbai head branch and she left me in the room and went to her office, she asked me to contact the reception for breakfast and lunch. She came back by 3 pm, she took some rest and we went for shopping in the evening, she took some sarees and I preferred her to purchase some chudidhars or gown for her, so she will look, modern women, she selected a pair of chudidhars on my insistence.


She selected some shirts and trousers for me and were tried when we reach the room. The next 2 days she was busy and I wasted my time in the room. The 4th day was off for her. We did some site seeing on the 4th day. The flight to delhi is scheduled on the 5th day. We were little disappointed that we had a less time in mumbai.


We reached delhi and the 1st day was leave for my mom so we went for seeing the tourist sites, I insisted my mom, to wear the chudidhar while going for the site visit. She looks young and beautiful in chudidhar than usual in sarees. We enjoyed a lot on that day.


She had heavy work for the upcoming days and final 3 days were off for her. She used to visit the delhi office and will reach the only after 6 or 7 pm and will be tired and we have dinner at 8 pm and she will fall asleep due to tiredness. These 7 days were boring for me, I used to roam around the nearest places alone even without knowing proper hindi.


After completing all her official works we were left with 3 days. We went to tourist spots and clicks pictures and then went for shopping, she purchased some artworks to decorate our house and some sarees. I selected a gown for her, initially she told me, I don’t want this gown as it is not good for her and on my insistence, she took the gown and told me she won’t wear the gown and buying in only for my satisfaction.


Next day, we visited the other tourist spots which we left on the previous day, took selfies, enjoyed the tour. We reached the room by 5 pm and were tired, we had a nap. We had our dinner at 8 pm and was discussing the tour.


My mom told that she is gonna try her new dresses, she tried her sarees and chudidhar and showed it to me. I exclaimed her beauty to her, she blushed and I took pictures and selfies with her. I asked to try the gown. It was a single strapped gown, which covers the whole body from breast to floor and a single strap on left side of the shoulder.


She tried it and came to show it to me. I was disappointed that she doesn’t know to wear the gown, she had her pick bra below her gown and covered her straps with a shawl. I took a photo and I don’t know how to tell her to remove her bra so that I will look good. With some hesitation I told her mom can you please remove your…. Your…. Remove my…. Remove your bra mom so that it will look good for this dress.


She was shocked and gain conscious and said no. I insisted her so she removes it and came back, she was really beautiful in that gown. I asked her to give me some poses to take some pictures and she did. To take another photo I adjusted her gown which revealed her one boobs and she was shocked and slapped me hard. I didn’t do that intentionally and asked her sorry. She went to change her dress. She has changed to a black saree with black blouse.


She came back after 15 mins and she has changed to saree. She knows I didn’t do it intentionally. I was sitting on the sofa, she hugged me and said sorry for beating you rahul, I know you didn’t do it intentionally but I was shocked and don’t know what to do at that time. I too told her sorry. I looked into her eyes and she too was looking into my eyes and I planted a soft kiss on her lips. She was shocked and confused even I was confused. I again kissed her, this time I was sicking her juicy lips, she pushed me, looked at me and we again kissed for 15 mins.


I kept my hand on her left boobs and pressed it, she removed my hand and said rahul no I am your mother we should not do this and we can stop and forget this. But my mind didn’t listen to her, I pushed her on the floor, removed her saree pallu and saw her blouse covered boobs, pressed me while having a lip lock, unbuttoned her blouse and raised her saree with petticoat/pavadai till her thighs, wow what a milky thigh she has.


My mom lost her control and nearly surrendered to me with little opposition, I raised her pink bra to see the milk jugs which fed me milk when I was a kid, it was like a creamy ice cream with grapes on top of it. I sucked and pressed one by one and my mom was moaning hard and caress my hair. I untied her petticoat and removed her petticoat along with her saree.


I can see the hole from which my mom pushed me out to this world. It was covered with her pubic hairs, I touched her pussy lips, she shivered, I fingered her pussy and inserted my whole hand and licked her juices stuck in my hand. I licked her pussy directly and sucked her juices from her pussy. I licked her pussy walls and she enjoyed it.


I pushed my rock hard dick into her pussy and I felt pain as I am a virgin. She was using her pussy only to urinate since my father left us, and she enjoys my dick. I pumped her pussy for 30 mins and ejaculated in her pussy and laid beside her.


When I wake up she was dressing and went to bed to sleep. Then I dressed and slept on the sofa. Next day morning I was unable to face her, and she too had the same difficulty. I told mom sorry and to forget me for my sins.


My mom told me, its ok rahul it is natural, I am happy my son has grown up, you came out from me 25 years back and entered into me last night. It was good, though it is a sin I enjoyed it rahul, but don’t tell me I am the first one to have your dick in me. I was happy to hear that she was happy and I told her you the only girl I know mom and you are the first.


Then she told me that she is going to take bath and asked me to order for breakfast. I suggested why don’t we take bath together mom. She told me no as she feels shy. I took her to the bathroom and became nude, she turned away, I removed her pallu and hugged her from back she was in her black blouse and I cupped her boobs and pressed them, she turned and hugged me, I removed her blouse and her pink bra, she hides her boobs in shy.


I removed her hands and hugged her and lip locked, she got hold of my hard dick in her hand. I untied her petticoat and made her nude, her pussy was full of hairs and I asked her shall I shave it, mom, she nodded yes, I shaved her pussy and licked it, she was enjoying it as I do. I fucked her in the bathroom and that evening we took our flight to trichy. From that day we fuck daily and I have made her pregnant once. Still, we fuck without a condom and decided to get married and to settle in the US.


Hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!


buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read More sex stories
Accept !
To Top