Fucked My Sexy Mausi Part 5

Fucked My Sexy Mausi Part 5



And whenever dad was out of the station, mom gave me full freedom to fuck anytime and anywhere. Sometimes I licked her pussy while she was standing and making rotis by going inside her nighty. Whenever I went inside her nighty I clutched her buttocks and licked her pussy till she came. Going inside her nighty is the wildest and horniest thing I ever did, because I could smell strong erotic scent of my own mother. Since I get only a few days to fuck my mom, I never got separated from her voluptuous body. We fucked each other like just married couple. With all such hot sessions I still missed my mom’s sister swati(masi).


 

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Read More sex stories
Accept !
To Top